– Shower & exfoliate 24 hours before your tan.
– Do not exfoliate the day of your tan.
– Do not apply moisturiser, deodorant, oil based products or perfume this can make the tan green!
– Wax / shave 24 hours prior to your tanning session.
– Wear loose dark clothing & open shoes (flip flops).
– Avoid silks, wool & leather garments as the tan will not wash off these materials
· Remember having a spray tan does not protect you from the sun, so remember to always wear a SPF.
· Wear loose dark clothing for at least 4 hours after the tan and avoid wearing a bra as the straps will cause rubbing and mark the tan.
· Do not apply any moisturisers, make up, perfume or deodorants until you have showered to remove the guide colour
· Shower between 6-8 hours after treatment or if preferred leave on overnight.
· When you wash your tan remember to pat dry – Do not rub!
· Don’t use hair removal creams as they promote exfoliation.
· If you exfoliate often this will shorten the life of your tan.
· Avoid saunas, steam rooms and chlorinated pools – Your tan will fade much quicker
· Moisturiser EVERYDAY, this prevents the tan going as patchy.
· After 4-7 days you may see the tan fade. This is a good time to gently exfoliate to remove the dead skin cells and promote a healthy glow and avoid patchiness.